1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB: I love how long this lasts and it really helps to give the dewy look.
2. Bare Minerals: Bare Minerals is really nice, and I'm not sure if this counts as a drugstore makeup product. The medium shade is perfect for my skin, and it gives a lot of coverage
3. Instant Age Rewind Concealer: goes on smoothly and conceals circles really well
4. Baby Skin: I love the baby skin primer, it goes on smoothly and reduces the look of pores
5. Instant Age Rewind Foundation: Very thick for the winter months, but not so great for summer
6. Instant Age Rewind Primer: Not nearly as good as baby skin.
7. Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: Works very well to highlight and conceal.
8. True Match Compact Super-Blendable Makeup: A bit too powdery for me to work as a concealer
9. Natural Collection Cover Up Cream: Very affordable, but not very long lasting
10. Instant Age Rewind Perfector Powder: A great way to finish off your base.
11. Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Primer: The texture feels quite greasy.
12. Cover Stick Corrector Concealer (green): didn't seem very blendable.
13. Instant Age Rewind Concealer (big): Little concealer? Great. Massive one? Not so great.
1. Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum: Sharp, dark, and makes a perfect cat eye.
2. Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner: Affordable and long lasting.
3. H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner: Definitely water proof! I have it in brown, but I plan on buying black soon.
4. Smooth & Define Eyeliner: Super cheap (Forever 21), and I love that it rolls up as a pencil. I like to keep a few of these on hand for emergencies.
5. Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner: Harder to apply than the other liners out there.
6. Lasting Drama Gel Liner: I got mine after it had dried out. The bottom line? It dried out.
7. Eye Booster 2-in-1 Felt Tip Eyeliner + Serum: I didn't like the felt tip version of this at all, it seemed dry and not very sharp.
8. L'Oréal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner: Very dry!
Lips:Baby Lips: Babylips is great to give a sheer colour on your lips (and moisturise!)
2. Benefit Posie Tint: I know that most use the posie tint on their cheeks, but I think it is the perfect shade of pink!
3. H&M Lipstick (in Fiji Fling): Fiji Fling is the perfect orange-red lipstick for me!
4. Colour Sensational (in Coral Tonic): I was a bit disappointed that the coral tonic turned out to be more in the red tones, but the actual lipstick is very nice.
5. e.o.s. Lip Balm: basically everyone knows about this lip balm, but I really love it.
6. Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm: Great colour, but a lot is needed to make it stand out.
7. H&M Lip Tint: A big mess which doesn't go on smoothly
8. L'Oréal Infallible Lip Color: Long lasting.. I think I just didn't like my shade with my skin tone.
I hope this shows which drug store products are the best of the best!