A while ago, I posted 5 products to add to your nighttime beauty routine, so I thought I would share a few of my favourite products for the morning:
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture: This moisturiser is one of my main beauty staples. It has SPF in it, and it doesn't clog pores!
2. E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator: I love this lip exfoliator because it's very cheap and leaves your lips feeling smooth + moisturised.
3. Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum: I use this eyeliner all the time because the tip is very sharp, and it goes on smoothly. The eyeliner also helps to make your eyelashes healthier.
4. Lemon Water: I originally heard of lemon water from LaurenConrad.com. I love lemon water in the morning because it's super refreshing, and water helps puffiness in the morning.
5. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Gel Wash: I just love this face wash more than any other that I've ever tried. This product smells nice and leaves a clean feel afterwards.